GV Expo provides a unique hybrid audience comprised of thousands of buyers from the government, broadcast and education sectors that are not attending other events.
4,600+ Video, Broadcast and AV pros registered for GV Expo.
Here is what they are saying
90% of attendees found theirGV Expo experience to be valuable.
90% of attendees would recommendan exhibitor product.
80% were able to grow their networkas a result of the relationships formed at GV Expo.
Top 4 Reasons to Exhibit
1. Gain Access to Multiple Markets
Sell to unique government and non-government prospects in the M&E and AV/IT markets at a single event.
2. Meet Decision Makers
90% of attendees approve or recommend product/service purchases and 80% made a purchase or plan to make a purchase from a GV Expo vendor.
3. Increase Sales Efficiency
Hold a year's worth of meetings in 2 days!.
4. Get Face Time
There is no substitute for face-to-face marketing. 75% of attendees rated in-person interaction with exhibitors as extremely important.
GV Expo gives us an opportunity to see existing systems clients, as well as new prospects who may not be able to travel to attend the larger national broadcast industry trade shows. The location is ideal for government clients, but the expo is not limited to them. The R.O.I in this expo has always been a given, and GV Expo'16 was no exception. Leads generated have resulted in orders. We will definitely continue to participate in GV Expo.
LAST YEAR'S ATTENDEES
Last year's attendees included producers, general managers, directors of operations, communications and public affairs officers, and numerous other media-related professionals who work for or contract with major government, law enforcement, educational, nonprofit, and media organizations including:
- AACPS VIDEO PRODUCER
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF THE US COURTS DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
- AIR FORCE CIVIL ENGINEER
- AIR FORCE TELEVISON ENGINEER
- ALJAZEERA INTERNATIONAL SENIOR BROADCAST ENGINEER
- ALLEGANY COLLEGE OF MD VIDEOGRAPHER
- AMERICAN RED CROSS VIDEO PRODUCER
- AV BRANCH SMITHSONIAN INSTUTION AV TEAM LEADER
- BCPS-TV PRODUCER / DIRECTOR
- BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON A/V SYSTEMS ENGINEER
- BORDER PATROL AV PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
- CBN NEWS SENIOR VIDEOGRAPHER/EDITOR
- CBP DIRECTOR OF VISUAL COMMS
- CCTV AMERICA ENGINEER
- CITY OF BOWIE A/V SPECIALIST
- CITY OF RALEIGH TELEVISION NETWORK SR. ENGINEER
- CNN ELECTRONIC GRAPHICS OPERATOR
- C-SPAN DIRECTOR OF NEW MEDIA
- DCTV DIGITAL PRODUCER
- DCTV SENIOR MULTIMEDIA SPECIALIST
- DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE MEDIA CENTER DIRECTOR
- DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE MULTIMEDIA PRODUCER
- DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS
- DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION A/V SPECIALIST
- DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY PRINCIPAL IT ANALYST
- DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
- DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS MEDIA ENGINEER
- DOD DIRECTOR/CINEMATOGRAPHER
- DOD SR VIDEO PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
- DOJ AV PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
- ESPN PILOT/EDITOR
- FEMA PROGRAM MANAGER
- FEMA AV/VTC OPERATIONS MANAGER
- FISH & WILDLIFE SERVICE VISUAL INFORMATION SPEC.
- FREDERICK COUNTY GOV. VIDEO SERVICES MANAGER
- GALLAUDET UNIVERSITY VIDEO PRODUCER/DIRECTOR
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY DIRECTOR AVTV
- GEOTWN UNIV. LAW CTR TECH. DIR.
- LIBRARY OF CONGRESS IT MULTIMEDIA SPECIALIST
- MEALS ON WHEELS AMERICA MULTIMEDIA PRODUCER
- METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPT AUDIOVISUAL SPECIALIST
- NASA TV SR. AUDIO ENGINEER
- NATIONAL ARCHIVES AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTION MANAGER
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ENGINEER
- NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO MULTIMEDIA TECHNICIAN
- NAVY MULTIMEDIA BRANCH SUPERVISOR
- NBC NEWS SR. DIRECTOR OF TECHNICAL OPS & ENG
- NBC NEWS BROADCAST ENGINEER
- NBC SPORTS WASHINGTON CHIEF ENGINEER
- NBCUNIVERSAL VIDEOGRAPHER MASTER CONTROL
- OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTION MGR
- MEDIA PRODUCTION OPS SR. DIR.
- RADIO FREE ASIA TV/VIDEO PRODUCTION MANAGER
- SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION AV ENGINEERING - TEAM LEAD
- SMITHSONIAN CHANNEL PRODUCTION TECH MANAGER
- U.S. AIR FORCE INSTRUCTIONAL SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
- U.S. ARMY
- U.S. CENSUS BUREAU
- U.S. CHAMBER EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
- U.S. CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION VIDEO BRANCH CHIEF
- WEB AND DIGITAL MEDIA BRANCH CHIEF
- U.S. FISH & WILDLIFE SERVICE MULTIMEDIA PRODUCER
- U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES CHIEF ENGINEER
- UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS COMMUNICATION STRATEGY
- UNIV OF MARYLAND DIR OF ART AND MEDIA PRODUCTION
- US COAST GUARD RESERVE MULTIMEDIA & PUBLIC AFFAIRS
- US FOOD & DRUG ADMINISTRATION SENIOR PRODUCER/DIRECTOR (RETIRED)
- PROGRAMMING DEPUTY DIRECTOR
- VOICE OF AMERICA PROGRAM MANAGER