Government Video Expo 2018
Government Video Expo is the Mid-Atlantic region's largest annual event in the video production and AV Industries, bringing together more than 4,000 professionals from the Government, military, law enforcement, education, non-profit and Broadcast Sectors.
This year's Government Video Expo will be our most in-depth event yet. We have more content, speakers, and solutions than ever before.
We will have more than 40 learning sessions, demonstrations and case studies on our action-packed expo floor. Attendees will have two theaters to choose from; both will feature live demonstrations on video production and post-production, mobile video, drone photography, delivery technologies, AV user experience and deployment.
This year, our expo-floor programming will have much more for the AV professional. A series of cutting-edge presentations will dive deep into the new paradigms, products and experiential design that's evolving the AV industry in exciting ways. If you're an AV manager, CIO, CTO, integrator or consultant, you won't want to miss this.
For the first time, Government Video Expo will feature "Need to Know" technology areas such as AR/VR, Blockchain, AI/Machine Learning and 5G.
The exhibit floor will have a wide variety of new products and best-of-breed options.
Two in-depth training events will be co-located with Government Video Expo:
DC Post | Production Conference
An intensive production/postproduction training and educational event, developed with partners Future Media Concepts.
Government Learning Technology Symposium
Sponsored by the FGDLA, this event features sessions on instructional design, gaming, mobile learning, instructional design basics, video and animation design for distance learning, LMS integration, cognitive science, and much more.
Government Video Expo is a place to learn, to connect and to do business. It’s where big ideas meet leading technology, where creatives are empowered and technologists realize their vision.
GV Expo provides a unique hybrid audience comprised of thousands of buyers from the government, broadcast and education sectors that are not attending other events.
4,600+ Video, Broadcast and AV pros registered for GV Expo.
Here is what they are saying
90% of attendees found theirGV Expo experience to be valuable.
90% of attendees would recommendan exhibitor product.
80% were able to grow their networkas a result of the relationships formed at GV Expo.
Top 4 Reasons to Exhibit
1. Gain Access to Multiple Markets
Sell to unique government and non-government prospects in the M&E and AV/IT markets at a single event.
2. Meet Decision Makers
90% of attendees approve or recommend product/service purchases and 80% made a purchase or plan to make a purchase from a GV Expo vendor.
3. Increase Sales Efficiency
Hold a year's worth of meetings in 2 days!.
4. Get Face Time
There is no substitute for face-to-face marketing. 75% of attendees rated in-person interaction with exhibitors as extremely important.
GV Expo gives us an opportunity to see existing systems clients, as well as new prospects who may not be able to travel to attend the larger national broadcast industry trade shows. The location is ideal for government clients, but the expo is not limited to them. The R.O.I in this expo has always been a given, and GV Expo'16 was no exception. Leads generated have resulted in orders. We will definitely continue to participate in GV Expo.
LAST YEAR'S ATTENDEES
Last year's attendees included producers, general managers, directors of operations, communications and public affairs officers, and numerous other media-related professionals who work for or contract with major government, law enforcement, educational, nonprofit, and media organizations including:
- AACPS VIDEO PRODUCER
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF THE US COURTS DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
- AIR FORCE CIVIL ENGINEER
- AIR FORCE TELEVISON ENGINEER
- ALJAZEERA INTERNATIONAL SENIOR BROADCAST ENGINEER
- ALLEGANY COLLEGE OF MD VIDEOGRAPHER
- AMERICAN RED CROSS VIDEO PRODUCER
- AV BRANCH SMITHSONIAN INSTUTION AV TEAM LEADER
- BCPS-TV PRODUCER / DIRECTOR
- BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON A/V SYSTEMS ENGINEER
- BORDER PATROL AV PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
- CBN NEWS SENIOR VIDEOGRAPHER/EDITOR
- CBP DIRECTOR OF VISUAL COMMS
- CCTV AMERICA ENGINEER
- CITY OF BOWIE A/V SPECIALIST
- CITY OF RALEIGH TELEVISION NETWORK SR. ENGINEER
- CNN ELECTRONIC GRAPHICS OPERATOR
- C-SPAN DIRECTOR OF NEW MEDIA
- DCTV DIGITAL PRODUCER
- DCTV SENIOR MULTIMEDIA SPECIALIST
- DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE MEDIA CENTER DIRECTOR
- DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE MULTIMEDIA PRODUCER
- DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS
- DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION A/V SPECIALIST
- DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY PRINCIPAL IT ANALYST
- DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
- DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS MEDIA ENGINEER
- DOD DIRECTOR/CINEMATOGRAPHER
- DOD SR VIDEO PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
- DOJ AV PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
- ESPN PILOT/EDITOR
- FEMA PROGRAM MANAGER
- FEMA AV/VTC OPERATIONS MANAGER
- FISH & WILDLIFE SERVICE VISUAL INFORMATION SPEC.
- FREDERICK COUNTY GOV. VIDEO SERVICES MANAGER
- GALLAUDET UNIVERSITY VIDEO PRODUCER/DIRECTOR
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY DIRECTOR AVTV
- GEOTWN UNIV. LAW CTR TECH. DIR.
- LIBRARY OF CONGRESS IT MULTIMEDIA SPECIALIST
- MEALS ON WHEELS AMERICA MULTIMEDIA PRODUCER
- METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPT AUDIOVISUAL SPECIALIST
- NASA TV SR. AUDIO ENGINEER
- NATIONAL ARCHIVES AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTION MANAGER
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ENGINEER
- NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO MULTIMEDIA TECHNICIAN
- NAVY MULTIMEDIA BRANCH SUPERVISOR
- NBC NEWS SR. DIRECTOR OF TECHNICAL OPS & ENG
- NBC NEWS BROADCAST ENGINEER
- NBC SPORTS WASHINGTON CHIEF ENGINEER
- NBCUNIVERSAL VIDEOGRAPHER MASTER CONTROL
- OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTION MGR
- MEDIA PRODUCTION OPS SR. DIR.
- RADIO FREE ASIA TV/VIDEO PRODUCTION MANAGER
- SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION AV ENGINEERING - TEAM LEAD
- SMITHSONIAN CHANNEL PRODUCTION TECH MANAGER
- U.S. AIR FORCE INSTRUCTIONAL SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
- U.S. ARMY
- U.S. CENSUS BUREAU
- U.S. CHAMBER EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
- U.S. CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION VIDEO BRANCH CHIEF
- WEB AND DIGITAL MEDIA BRANCH CHIEF
- U.S. FISH & WILDLIFE SERVICE MULTIMEDIA PRODUCER
- U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES CHIEF ENGINEER
- UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS COMMUNICATION STRATEGY
- UNIV OF MARYLAND DIR OF ART AND MEDIA PRODUCTION
- US COAST GUARD RESERVE MULTIMEDIA & PUBLIC AFFAIRS
- US FOOD & DRUG ADMINISTRATION SENIOR PRODUCER/DIRECTOR (RETIRED)
- PROGRAMMING DEPUTY DIRECTOR
- VOICE OF AMERICA PROGRAM MANAGER
Federal Government distance learning professionals
Uniquely focused on the needs of Federal Government distance learning professionals, this event provides a venue for us to make connections, discuss the latest developments, and identify new regulations and trends that affect our industry.
DC Post|Production Conference
A three-day training event, the DC Post | Production Conference is designed for professionals in TV, video, film, motion graphics and new media who wish to maximize their creativity and efficiency and improve their technical skills.
Want to speak at this event?Request more information
Sponsors to be announced soon.
Want to sponsor this event?
2018 Marketing Partners to be announced soon.
Want to become a partner?Request more information
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mount Vernon Place NW,
Washington, D.C. 20001
The Walter E. Washington Convention Center, an extraordinary 2.3 million-square-foot conventions and meetings facility, is equipped to handle events of all sizes, from small groups and break-out meetings to events for 500 to 42,000 attendees. One of the most energy-efficient buildings for its size, the Convention Center includes a range of mixed-use exhibit spaces, 198,000 square feet of flexible meeting space with a total of 77 break-out rooms and the largest ballroom in the region. Whatever the size of the event, the service of the Convention Center staff is unparalleled.Get Directions
Senior Producer, Events
Sales Director, Events
Corporate Events Director