Announcing Government Video Expo’s Briefing Zone
Position your company as an industry leader by participating in a moderated panel discussion in our special Briefing Zone on the Government Video Expo show floor.
Participation in the Briefing Zone allows you to reach Government Video Expo attendees and:
- Engage with an audience of audio and video professionals.
- Share your perspectives on where technology is headed.
- Discuss and highlight your company’s unique solutions.
- Review recent sales and customer applications.
- Address topics pertinent to your existing (and prospective) customer base.
- Answer questions about your company and its product offerings.
Prior to Government Video Expo, your session will be promoted as part of the show schedule in all pre-event communications. On-site, each session will be promoted at the show with signage, public announcements, fliers at registration, and a listings page in the Official Show Guide.
Topics Featured in the Briefing Zone Sessions: Coming soon.
$1,750: Speaking slot for company representative
$2,975: Speaking slot plus full-page ad in Government Video magazine or the Government Video Expo Official Show Guide
Special Offer: Get a 10×10 turnkey booth package, a speaking slot on the panel of your choice and a full-page ad in Government Video magazine or the Government Video Expo Official Show Guide for $5,974.
Speaker opportunities in the briefing zone are limited, so don’t delay.
For more information about Government Video Expo’s Briefing Zone and to reserve your space, contact:
Jackie Gospodinoff | Sales Director, Events
ph. 212. 378. 0493