Government Video Expo is the East Coast’s largest technology event designed for video, broadcast and AV professionals and features a full exhibit floor, numerous training options, free seminars, keynotes, panel discussions, networking opportunities, and a new educational series of panel discussions.
Held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C., this three-day educational event includes:
- An exhibit hall filled with broadcast and video manufacturers and services, December 7-8
- The National Drone Show
- The DC Post|Production Conference, three days of training for video production professionals
- A day-long seminar presented by the Federal Government Distance Learning Association (FGDLA) on December 2 that explores video and distance learning
- Briefing Room sessions on the show floor December 2-3
- Keynotes and Presentations
Featuring conference programs designed to teach, enlighten and inspire, Government Video Expo encourages attendees to get hands-on with the latest video gear in an exhibit hall featuring more than 175 suppliers, dealers and distributors. Numerous free special events further our attendees’ knowledge, careers and agency mission.
Admission to the exhibit hall, the National Drone Show, the Federal Government Distance Learning Association sessions, keynotes, and the Briefing Room is complimentary for qualified professionals.
If you shoot, edit, post, store or distribute video, or use AV solutions, join us at Government Video Expo.