THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING GOVERNMENT VIDEO EXPO 2016!
Designed for video, broadcast and AV professionals, Government Video Expo features a full exhibit floor, numerous training options, free seminars, keynotes, panel discussions, networking opportunities, and a new educational series of panel discussions.
NETWORK WITH TOP 2016 EXHIBITORS INCLUDING
Now in its 20th year, Government Video Expo showcases video, broadcast, audio, display, streaming, and delivery technologies on its exhibit floor, while also providing a broad range of educational options for media professionals working in television and production for federal, state and local government, education, law enforcement and education. Offering complimentary admission for qualified professionals, Government Video Expo is firmly established as the premier media technology event for the Mid-Atlantic area, with three days of conferences, keynotes, training sessions, product demonstrations, panel discussions, and networking events.
This event is held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C., in December and includes:
- Exhibit Hall
- The National Drone Show
- The DC Post|Production Conference
- FGDLA Government Learning Technology Symposium
- Keynotes and Presentations
- Advanced UAV Workshop
- DC Drone Film Festival
- Intensive Production Workshops
HEAR FROM THESE INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- Immerse yourself in a broad range of educational sessions, from panel discussions to tutorials to product demonstrations
- Hear from industry experts and thought leaders with continuous events at the Expo's Government Video Theater and Drone Show Theater
- Visit the show's exhibit floor to learn about and experiment with the newest video, audio and A/V technologies
- Explore the National Drone Show, co-located with the Expo, an exciting new event for UAV/UAS videographers that features demos, classes, screenings, and a drone flying cage.
- Attend the Government Learning Technology Symposium, a two-day event focused on the learning technologies that support distance learning in the Federal Government
- Improve your skills with the D.C. Post | Production Conference, three days of intensive, paid training co-located with Government Video Expo
- Connect with your D.C.-area colleagues through networking events, association gatherings, screenings, and user group meetings
- Independent video producers
- Content creators for the government, media and entertainment, broadcast, education, and enterprise marketplaces
- Digital media specialists
- Videographers and cinematographers
- Production and operations managers
- News managers and staff
- Audio professionals
- IT professionals
- Systems integrators and AV installers